(Thanks)giving Back

This November, I commenced volunteering for Girls on the Run with the 5K and also continued to volunteer twice weekly for Compassus Hospice. For GOTR, the 5K consisted of every girls on the run team at most grammar schools in New Orleans. Each girl had a running buddy whether it was their parent or a coach. The event was a lot of fun and exciting to see that every girl on our team finished the 5K. I definitely want to continue GOTR next semester. As for hospice, I have continued the twice weekly service. Being there for a fellow community member is so rewarding even on tough days. I also look forward to continuing my service with Hospice next semester. I also look forward to our class Christmas party next weekend. This semester of school has taught me skills and knowledge that I am so thankful for, and I look forward to so much more next year.

GOTR hours: 6
Hospice hours: 7
November hours: 13
Total Fall Hours: 31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Service

March Service